Not only is Elizabeth Quay home to fantastic restaurants and bars in Perth, it’s also near some of the city’s best galleries, museums and theatres. For residents of our Elizabeth Quay apartments, The Towers, the latest and greatest shows and artworks are just a few steps away.
- For a glamourous and romantic night out in Perth City, catch the West Australian Opera’s talented cast at His Majesty’s Theatre, just a 10 minute stroll for The Towers. The passionate song and drama will have you enthralled as legendary romances and tragedies play out before your very eyes. If opera is not your cup of tea, His Majesty’s Theatre is also the place to catch the latest programs from the West Australian Ballet in addition to a host of exciting musicals and plays.
- Laughter is the best medicine and you’ll surely get a good dose at Elizabeth Quay’s own Riverside Theatre, located at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Riverside Theatre is the venue of choice for top international and local comedic acts, along with renowned musicians and guest speakers. Lucky residents of The Towers will be right across the quay from their favourite acts.
- For music enthusiasts, head to the Perth Concert Hall on St Georges Terrace and be serenaded by the resident West Australian Symphony Orchestra. But it’s not just Beethoven and Bach you’ll hear, the Perth Concert Hall will also be an official venue of the 2020 Perth Festival, showcasing rock, pop, folk and jazz acts from around the world.
- A short walk or drive from The Towers apartments, the Art Gallery of Western Australia is where you’ll find an impressive collection of historical and modern art. One of our favourite ongoing exhibitions is WA Now, showcasing the works of practising local artists.
- Witness cutting edge contemporary artworks at the Perth Institute of Contemporary Art (PICA). From provocative installations to performance art pieces, there’s always something new at PICA to shock, inspire and get you thinking.
With so many incredible cultural hubs within arm’s reach, The Towers at Elizabeth Quay in Western Australia is the perfect home for art enthusiasts and connoisseurs. Get up, get out and go explore Perth’s vibrant art scene.